Advantages of joining ROTC at The University of Arizona
- Early enrollment for classes each semester
- Become a leader among your peers, and earn competitive internships and scholarships
- Receive a monthly stipend of $420
- Graduate college with little to no debt
- Earn a scholarship up to Full Tuition and Fees or Room and Board
- For questions regarding scholarships please contact Mr. Rich Garn
Advantages of being a U.S. Army Officer
OFFICER BENEFITS & PAY
The Army offers health and dental benefits, vacation time, family services, special pay for special duties, cash allowances to cover the cost of living, and money to repay your college loans.
As an officer in the U.S. Army, you will be expected to carry the responsibility for the well-being of the men and women under your command. As such, you will be entitled to many exclusive benefits, including higher pay and increased opportunities for promotion and training. Becoming an officer will also help you in the civilian workforce, as employers place a high value on workers who can manage others in stressful situations.
Your starting salary as a newly commissioned 2nd Lieutenant is roughly $55,000 a year. After three years of service, you can make upwards of $80,000 a year.